2. Personal Data You Provide to Us
Cultus Artem generally collects personally identifying information (such as, for example, your name, email address, contact address, phone number, payment information, date of birth, etc.) with your specific knowledge and consent. This includes but is not limited to when you place orders with us, register for CultusArtem.com. You can choose not to provide us with certain personal data, but we may not be able to process your orders, transactions or applications, or you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
Registration: Select parts of our website, such as the Cultus Artem's online store, will have the option to register and create your own online account. As part of this registration, we require your email address, shipping details, and billing details. Please note that if you do not provide all the required personal data to us or if the data provided is inaccurate, we may not be able to process your registration. Optional information such as your referrer or time zone may also be requested.
3. Public Areas
When you post, contribute or share any content to a public area of CultusArtem.com such as our blog or comments sections, the content you submit will be made available to the general public. To protect your privacy, we would recommend that you exercise caution when submitting, sharing or posting on such public area any personal data or sensitive information such as but not limited to your full name, address, phone number, or any other information that would allow other users or third parties to locate you or obtain information about you. You are entirely responsible for your use of our website, for all of the contents that you submit or post on our website, for any and all activities that occur under your account, and for ensuring, protecting and safeguarding the confidentiality and the security of your account. We shall not be held liable for any claims, loss or damage resulting from a breach of the foregoing, or your use of and contributions on our website, or any unauthorized use of your account.
4. Personal Data We Collect When You Buy from Us
5. Automatic Information
6. Use and Provision of Personal Data
We may collect, use, store and provide your personal data for any of the following purposes, including:
- To enhance or improve user experience, CultusArtem.com and/or our products and/or services, or to facilitate our performance of our services or any services offered with the Cultus Artem.
- To register, verify, process and maintain your account on CultusArtem.com.
- To process your orders and/or transactions on CultusArtem.com and/or for our products and/or services.
- To conduct and process any contests, sweepstakes and/or surveys that we may from time to time organize in relation to CultusArtem.com, our business, products and/or services, and to announce the winners of the relevant contests and/or sweepstakes (as the case may be) on CultusArtem.com or any other medium/channels as may be required under the applicable laws.
- To send e-mails and/or other communications about our website and/or other coffee, food, and lifestyle products and/or services, related news, or updates for CultusArtem.com, provided that we have obtained your explicit consent to do so.
- To provide third party service provider(s) engaged by us to provide services for or in relation to CultusArtem.com, to process data on our behalf, to provide information technology support to us and/or conduct maintenance of our servers, data banks and databases, including but not limited to IT contractor(s), website analytic service provider(s), data processor(s) and service provider(s) for database management systems.
- To purchaser(s)/assignee(s) as part of any re-organization, merger, transfer or sale of our business.
- To comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority.
8. Third-Party Websites
9. Third-Party Access to Your Personal Data
10. Marketing & Communication
When registering for an CultusArtem.com Store account, you will be given the option to opt-in to receiving our promotional and direct marketing materials and/or updates through the Cultus Artem newsletter and the Cultus Artem Store's 'new in' and promotional emails. If you would prefer to opt-out from these e-mails, you can do so at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail.
11. Law Enforcement
We may disclose your personal data to a third party to comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, unless there are any prohibitions/ restrictions under the applicable laws, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either.
12. Security of Information
We use SSL certificates to help secure CultusArtem.com. However, we make no representations as to the security or confidentiality of your personal data. You understand and agree that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
13. California Online Privacy Protection Act
Last Updated Date: March 6, 2019